Monday, December 29, 2008


With the Christmas Holiday ending and the New Year just a couple of days away...and let us not forget my upcoming birthday, this has become a time of reflection for me. This past year has been good for us, with no serious illnesses or accidents. I marvel that this January will mark 7 years since my last operation and the main cemo portion of the breast cancer treatment was completed. Who would have guessed that I would have lasted this long! Surely not the first two doctors who gave me 3 to 6 months at the most!

I strongly believe that through our Lord's power; the prayers of dear family and friends; and experimental medicines this gift of life was renewed. I am grateful and so blessed.

My goal this New Year is to make my gift of life more meaningful by increasing my service to the Lord; strengthen my family bonds.

God bless everyone in my circles, may each be blessed with health and contentment.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Where did you pull the picture of Christ?

Aunt Pam said...

actually, it came with a e-mail several years ago, I've just kept it as I love it so.